Technology Innovations Workshop
Venue: The workshop will be held on March 13th from 9 am to noon at the Memorial Union, La Paz room, #242 (16th floor). If you plan to attend only the workshop,
please, register on-line at the NGC2014 conference web site by indicating
one day attendance in the comment box. The flat daily fee ($200) includes also the NGC2014 sessions attendance and
social and networking events scheduled for that day.
Nanotechnology Innovations Workshop is a summit for technology and business experts in development and commercialization of breakthrough technologies. Our forum will help participants answer essential questions such as:
- Where are the opportunities to commercialize technology?
- What are the emerging trends for future research directions?
- How to move technology innovation from research lab to market?
- What are the challenges to moving new technology across borders?
The workshop will offer participants:
Our workshop offers startup companies an opportunity to present their innovations for a business and technology review (on spot due diligence) by other innovators, technology and business experts in a round table like envoronment. A dialogue on the mechanisms that can be used to increase the investment attractiveness of presented innovations will be initiated. The interested startup companies shall submit their requests for presentation at the innovations review session. Submission process requires online registration and abstract submission (Executive Summary) at the NGC2014 conference web site. Please, indicate startup review session in the comment box on the abstract submission page.
- Targeted tutorials by leading experts to cut through hype and reveal opportunities and challenges;
- Full access to NGC2014 meeting for learning and networking with the leading scientists;
- A voice to the publishers, media, government and regulatory officials, investors, legal experts and other key players in the world of technology commercialization