(Association of Russian-speaking science & technology professionals) and RUSTEC (Russian Science Technology & Education Consortia)
RusSciTech Forum USA 2014 is a summit of science & technology and business experts to discuss collaboration in development of international science, high technology and education. Our forum will help participants to answer essential
questions such as:
- Who are the people and enterprises involved in organization of international projects in education, science and high technology?
- Where are the emerging opportunities for such collaborations?
- How to allocate funding and other resources for joint international projects?
- What are the challenges to moving new science and education projects and new technology across borders?
The forum will offer participants:
The first (NGCM2002) and the last (NGC2011) Nano & Giga Forums
were held in Moscow, Russia at the Lomonosov Moscow State University and NGC conferences gather a large number of Russian-speaking
scientists, engineers and entrepreneurs from many countries, universities, research centers and companies around a world.
This fact along with a support from Russian center initiative (RUSTEC) at
the Arizona State University have made the NGC2014 conference an attractive platform
for organizing the affiliated RuSciTech Forum USA 2014,
a second international forum of Russian-speaking science and technology professionals, organized by the RuSciTech Association.
- Targeted presentations by experts from international organizations involved in development of international projects in Russia;
- Full access to NGC2014 meeting for learning and networking with the leading scientists;
- A voice to the media, government and regulatory officials, investors, legal experts and other key players
in international collaboration
RuSciTech Forum USA 2014 : International Collaboration in Science, High Technology and Education will be held on
March 10 & 11 at the ASU Tempe campus. The forum aims to promote the
development of effective mechanisms for international collaboration in the science, high technology and education.
Presentations and discussions will be focused on issues arising in the course of such collaboration, on examples of specific joint
projects, sources funding and other issues. The format of the conference will include presentations and round tables in sections
dedicated to four areas: science, education, innovation and general facilitation.
Participants of NGC2014 conference are welcome to join RuSciTech Forum. Presentations and discussions will be held in English and
in Russian. For more information and registration, please, visit the RuSciTech Association web site.